- I am sharing the learnings I had over the days and each trading day felt like a year worth of learning with spikes of frequent adrenaline rush. You might save yourself a few traumatic moments by learning from my mistakes.
- No one is truly yours when it comes to finance. Even if a few are, they might not be in position to help you. So be careful when you are trying / making investments.
- Don’t over leverage - even by mistake. I tried to prevent losses of few hundreds on a day trading but couldn’t arrange the required money and lost a few hundreds eventually.
- Short selling can be hazardous to health. Do it only if you already own proportional amount of shares of the particular company because you won’t have them and the situation goes out of hand, you will lose the money and also a few hair and also might have high blood pressure because of the tension it causes.
- Day trade only if you think you can continuously spend time in it. If you aren’t sure don’t do it. Absolutely not when you are planning to short sell.
Mr Ganesh is such a down to earth personality . I was there in Nasscom Conference Pune . One of the entrepreneurs approached him . Ganesh observed that he isn't comfortable speaking in english . Ganesh offered him to speak in Hindi. It felt great to see how a great entrepreneur like Mr. Ganesh was showing the trait of being approachable, humble and empathetic.
Source of the post: https://www.amazon.jobs/principles
These days my MacBookPro is making me wonder why this *kernal_task* is consuming so much %CPU. It slows down my mac massively.
Any clue? Help me out!
Storytelling is an art. Volvo seems to have mastered the art of branding and connecting well with their audience emotionally. Following videos demonstrates how emotions have triggered and how it can connect with you well and possibly inspire you to live with a Volvo.
Shikshantar was my first full-time job and I truly loved it. Being one of the best schools of Gurgaon, it had some of the finest teachers, staff members with whom I worked closely and also really brilliant students. I worked there for 14 months and every single day had its set of challenges, learnings and each of them has now become a great memory which I deeply cherish.
I had 4 lady bosses ( 1 reporting one and 3 department heads ) and all of them were equally brilliant and perfectionist.
When the boss of the bosses was leaving the Shikshantar due to her medical conditions, it was emotional moment for all and we had great farewell party for her. Everyone spoke something nice about her ( doesn't matter how much they suffered from her chase for seeking perfection in everything she touched ).
So here is what i wrote for her:
When I was new in Shikshantar , I was really really nervous but she was so supportive that I picked up quite rapidly .
She is a perfectionist and it was very inspiring to work with her .
An elder sister gets mad on her lil brother , but deep down she loves him , cares about him .
The same way , She wasn't just a boss , I found myself an elder sister in her .
In Shikshantar we address every fellow coworker as Didi or bhaiya which forms really solid bond among each other.
At times, you just have to decide what you want from your life. You have to get your priorities straight, you have to identify what are the things which are worth doing and what all are not.
Over the years, I have occupied myself with a ton of things, thanks to my nature of exploration and wide range of interests. This is the time when I am consolidating everything. All interests, all explorations converge to focus on a few selected things I really want from my life.
Everyone has some parameters / matrices according to which they gauge their effectiveness, their self-worth, their achievements, their success. I have defined a few for myself which I am extremely keen to limit and focus on.
At times, you just have to take decisions to get things which you exactly want from your life, no strolling around, just focusing on things which matter!
For me, the priorities have just changed ( for good ).
I wish you all very best luck in identifies those, getting your priorities right and achieve whatever you dream of.