The demise of Uni2versity taught me great deal of things. First of all, when you are making a generic platform, think it through. Check if that is financially viable concept. If it is bootstrapped, plan out how you will sustain it in upcoming days. You will have put in great deal of sweat, money, time. Do you have all of them.
When you have stressed your mind so hard, you will achieve the enlightenment - to be greatest and smartest of it. more than that, your capability to understand the minds of professors who have spent crucial time of their lives amassing knowledge through persistent research will increase.
you will become more receptive, more observant. your ability to mine the documents will increase phenomenally.
That’s why you need to work hard now, to observe and to be greatest academician and practitioner you possibly can become.
Work, Work hard.
Thoughts after Reading Paul Graham ( His & now they have become mine ):
Human Nature remains same. It had been like this for millennia. But everything else is not so static and keep on changing ( evolving rather ).
How would you cope up with that stay abreast with all the changes.
Programming has got such a beauty that you can make something which has 100x to 1 million times the value as compared to the salary of a person.
Surround yourself with people who keeps on ideating. That helps in gauging if your ideas have become obsolete or not.
Focus on becoming earnest, energetic and independent-minded person.
writing about topic / betting ( in tangible form ) on future trends makes you more focused, responsible than becoming someone who just comments.
becoming a domain expert ( takes an year long hardship ) - sub conscious mind of a domain expert generates ideas, which can be random in nature but are worth exploring.
ideas - keep on solving problems for having more.
Keep on doing things, sail with the wind. Be open minded ( receptive to changes ) and evolve.
Be afraid of failure - After listening to Sharukh Khan's Session at Yale ( on YouTube ).
IT Infrastructures are complex. Maintaining them is definitely a rocket science. It is also not very inexpensive.
With IT technologies upgrading at phenomenal rate, staying updated with latest trends isn’t cheap and requires ongoing training and research.
Therefore the complexity of IT Infrastructure is increasing and companies have to have personnel who are equipped with right skills to manage them.
In Modern Organisations, IT is at the core of all departments of organization making IT an integral part of the organisation.
Now either these organisations keeps on maintaining the IT Infrastructure themselves or they can start opting the Cloud Computing Services which are fixing this pain area.
No longer companies have to invest millions of dollars in setting up IT Infrastructure on-premise as they can opt for all Cloud Based Software Solutions for their organization.
So what are the main advantages of Cloud Computing ?
- Reduced IT Department size
- Less expenditure on IT Infrastructure ( As per Microsoft, 89% of the IT Budget is spent on maintenance and infrastructure ).
- Reducing massively sub optimally used resources.
- Great Return on Investment
- Work force will spend more time on Company’s Line of business than struggling with the Infra.
- Flexibility of accessing the Cloud Applications across wide range of mobile devices and is not geographically constraint.
- Applications and Security updates are taken care of by the service provider.
- Increased Productivity
- Collaborative environment - since the application is internet dependant and is not geographically constrained, users can work together on the same application simultaneously.
Per user costing. If you are a small enterprise, the pay per user costing will be very effective. You don’t have to spend millions of dollars on setting up the infrastructure as you can access the same application using internet in fraction of the cost.
- Upgrade the subscription as you grow.
- Don’t have to own technology to compete effectively.
- Owning all processes of IT burdens and hampers your growth. outsourcing it to specialists makes it more productive.
But there are skeptics who are arguing the advantages and following is their take:
Internet dependency - since internet is major dedepency, any major break down will completely cause downtime leading to massive losses. But statistically, chances of occurrence of this is very low.
redundancy is the key.
Jagriti Yatra holds a very special place in my heart. During this Yatra, I visited Ahmedabad for the first time.
This is the video I recorded while I was at the Sabarmati Ashram.
Listen to how massively Mahatma Gandhi contributed to Indian Society ( as per the speaker ).
Videos are perhaps the best form of medium for teaching. When you have a doubt, you replay it over and over until you get the things just right. Teachers at times, reaches to their saturation point and others, they just beat up their Students.
If you are a student struggling with any level of education, please, talk to us. We will get all the resources in this world to help you.
- learning with contexts / examples through Videos, anything with just touch of a touch. get skilled, be skilled.
When you are on path of entpreneurship, you will keep on experiencing new things everyday, perhaps everyhour. These experiences will build you stronger.
Following are mine:
- working with amateurs ( can kill you, mentally disturb you )
— co-worker would write an email like - “ hi, this needs to be published”.
--- having no idea about business email etiquettes they would write anything expecting that their message is clear and so is their english.
— co-worker would send 10 different tasks in 10 separate email and expects to get replied to each of them individually.
Most of the employees are busy shopping on e-Commerce Websites, Share Trading. Perhaps because the work isn’t engaging enough to keep them occupied in their work.
That's why even the team of highly focused 55 individually creates a multi-Billion Dollar company and rest of the workforce struggles to make a dime. The great disparity between their revenue per employee is the sign that highly focused and passionate employees should be hired, nurtured and others should be fired ( gracefully ) to save the times of both parties.
I certainly will not want that kind of work culture in my organization,
Technique of Character Characterisation
Charles Dickens - Very explanatory Author
Following are some of the resources I bookmarked years ago in a hope that I will visit them to discover what's in there and how can they be useful. Please visit the Websites and share what you see there and how benefitting they were to you.
- For new entrepreneur : http://justinkan.com/how-to-pitch-your-startup-on-stage
Beat on your craft
- Crazy work ethics
- Spend hours on it and soon you will be mighty
- Learn to embrace confrontation do that.
- Converting vision into action - determination
- Intensity of Vision should be so strong that you will destroy everything in between.
- Great vision comes with new picture ideas
- Belief in yourself / others / the cause.
- Trust them to trust you
- Try to fill yourself strength, if you can’t then have people who believes in you that you can.